Friday, January 5, 2018

7 Make-Ahead Breakfast Smoothies to Help You Lose Weight

When it comes to weight loss, what you eat for breakfast can truly make or break your progress. A time crunched, frantic morning can have you reaching for something quick and carb-heavy, like a bagel or breakfast pastry. It’s happened to me far too many times, and, unfortunately, empty carbs will only sabotage your goals, and leave you feeling hungry all morning long. Again, it’s happened to me far too many times.

A smoothie, however, can serve as your secret weight loss weapon, boosting your body’s fat-burning abilities and preventing pounds from creeping on. I find that when I choose to nourish my body with a smoothie over stuffing it with empty carbs, I actually feel much better–physically and mentally–throughout the day. Nutrient-dense smoothies curb my hunger, battle my belly fat, and keep my diet goals in check for the rest of the day.

Smoothies are also perfect for those of you who are like me–always running around throughout the day or late to wherever I’m going in the morning. I sip on them while I’m in the car, I sip on them while I’m at my desk doing work, and I even sip on them while I’m on my midday walk. Sometimes, I’m so busy in the mornings that I only get to drink half of my smoothie before really starting my day. Since they’re really the most portable on-the-go meal, I just finish it off as my pre-lunch snack and continue feeling fueled and great for the remainder of the morning.

I mean, how could I not? They’re loaded with nutrients, AKA vitamin-rich fruits and veggies–and lot’s of them! Smoothies allow me to mix multiple fruits and veggies together so I get multiple vitamins in one meal–much more than I’d get if I just ate one piece of fruit or one type of vegetable on its own.

Oh, and let’s not forget: smoothies taste amazing too! I guess superfood ingredients are the tastiest ingredients.

Here at SkinnyMs., we’ve grouped up a delicious selection of weight loss smoothies. Bursting with flavor, these rich and creamy recipes will make losing inches that much easier (and tastier!) So bust out that blender and get ready to slim down with these slurpable creations!

1. Skinny Banana Split Protein Smoothie

Rise and shine to a delectable banana split in smoothie form! This slurpable morning meal is chockfull of healthy ingredients, filling protein, and bomb banana goodness.

Bananas are one of my favorite fruits for multiple reasons. They are great sources of potassium, they’re energizing, they aid in digestion, they’re known to be mood boosters and stoppers of PMS symptoms, they aid in weight loss–bananas are great for too many things to list!

The fact that this smoothie contains them is one reason why I love drinking it. Another is that it tastes like dessert (my favorite meal). You really can’t go wrong with this one!

Grab the following ingredients and get making this smoothie so you, too, can eat bananas, get all of the above benefits, and enjoy a breakfast that tastes like dessert.

What you need:
Greek yogurt
Almond milk
Almonds
Strawberries
Banana
Protein Powder

2. Skinnylicious Protein Smoothie

Packed with incredible green superfoods like avocado, baby spinach, kale, and green tea, this nutritious smoothie delivers a boatload of awesome nutrients your body craves, while preventing illnesses and boosting the immune system. And don’t worry about veggies ruining taste.

Although I’m not one to worry about something like vegetables ruining the taste of anything, I have a lot of loved ones who do worry about that. My mom tried this smoothie and admitted that you can’t even taste the veggies! Yummy fruits like apples and bananas sweeten up this smoothie, combatting the flavor of the vegetables. So, even if you’ve tried vegetable smoothies before and are not a fan, I encourage you to try this one. It’s been proven to change opinions for the better!

What you need:
Avocado
Apple
Banana
Spinach
Kale
Green Tea

3. Wake Me Up, Keep Me Going Smoothie

Just the name of this smoothie makes me want to not just start my day, but JUMP start my day. As I said earlier, I am a busy person. This means that all I ever want is something that will both wake me up AND keep me going for the rest of the day.

This smoothie does just that! Whenever I drink one of these green energy-boosting machines in the morning, I really do feel energized and alert throughout the entire day. I even got my mom drinking this one too! Another vegetable smoothie that someone who always said no to them before now loves! That’s how you know it’s good.

So, even if you don’t consider yourself a morning person or a vegetable person, rev up your engines with this scrumptious recipe! The perfect pick-me-up on busy mornings, this satisfying smoothie packs in a bunch of energizing and nutritious superfoods, along with fiber and protein to keep you full and focused for hours on end.

What you need:
Banana
Grapes
Avocado
Spinach
Kale
Chia Seeds
Green Tea

The post 7 Make-Ahead Breakfast Smoothies to Help You Lose Weight appeared first on Skinny Ms..



source https://skinnyms.com/breakfast-smoothies/

No comments:

Post a Comment