Sunday, February 25, 2018

12 Time-Saving Weight Watchers Snacks With Low-Points

I know I’m not alone when I admit that I gained the freshman 15 after my first semester at college. Well, if I’m being honest, I actually gained the freshman 30. Campus food just had too many pizza, burger, and cheesy nacho options. It made it hard to opt for the healthy options! Luckily, I turned to Weight Watchers and turned my life back around. Learning about weight watchers snacks with low points made the difference.

The thing I love about Weight Watchers is that it allows me the freedom to make choices. I could eat pizza on a Friday night if I like, or go in for a dessert once and a while. The best part – I definitely didn’t have to skip my favorite snacks. All I had to do is keep track of the points and the weight magically falls away.

Okay, well maybe I put in the work and it wasn’t all magic but it felt easier than other programs I’d tried.

Weight Watchers worked for me because it was more than just a diet. The program set me up for a lifestyle that didn’t have an expiration date when I got to my goal weight. I got to splurge when I wanted to and I didn’t need to starve myself in between meals.

The low-points Weight Watchers snacks really kept me on track, so I wanted to share the ones I liked the most. Here are my 12 all-time favorite Weight Watchers snacks with low-points. If we missed some of your go-to recipes, let us know in the comments!

1. Cheesy Chicken Chili Dip (5 SmartPoints)

Cheese is my weakness, so I always find myself craving cheesy treats. I love that this cheesy chicken chili dip is only 5 smart points! This recipe skips the typical ingredients like condensed soup uses reduced-fat cheese and Greek yogurt to keep it lean and healthy. Serve it up with your favorite whole wheat crackers or some vegetable chips.

2. Weight Watchers Everything Dip (5 SmartPoints)

If you’re trying to get more vegetables into your diet, this everything dip is the way to do it! The recipe itself is simple enough – just clean eating mayo, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and diced walnuts – but the creamy flavor is filling and ultimately satisfying. This go-to dip goes with everything, so serve it up with your favorite dipping sides.

3. Caramelized Cauliflower (5 SmartPoints)

This recipe is guaranteed to change your view of cauliflower forever. The cauliflower is perfectly seasoned before it’s cooked to golden brown perfection. This dish makes the perfect midday snack when you’re craving something that’s kind of sweet but also super savory.

4. Beet Chips with Tzatziki Dipping Sauce (6 SmartPoints)

When you’re looking for a little bit of crunch to satisfy your snack cravings, turn to these crispy beet chips. They’re rich in vitamins and nutrients while still being full of earthy, rosemary-forward flavor. Give them a dip in our favorite tzatziki sauce or make them as a side for your favorite low point dip.

5. Baked Asparagus Fries with Creamy Chipotle Dip (5 SmartPoints)

When you’re craving a side of comforting French fries, turn to these healthy 5 smart point asparagus fries instead. They’re coated in savory, seasoned breadcrumbs and baked instead of fried to avoid those extra empty calories.

6. Avocado Hummus (5 SmartPoints)

All you need to make this no-effort dish is a food processor and a few ingredients. Before you know it, you’ll be swimming in creamy hummus filled with beneficial fats, protein, and fiber. This 5 smart point snack is a great way to fill you up and keep you satisfied between meals!

The post 12 Time-Saving Weight Watchers Snacks With Low-Points appeared first on Skinny Ms..



source https://skinnyms.com/weight-watchers-snacks-with-low-points/

No comments:

Post a Comment