Friday, October 12, 2018

Protein Breakfast with SmoothieBox

My mornings usually go a little something like this: wake up, do a quick workout, run around like crazy to get ready for the day, rush to make breakfast, and scramble out the door. Sound familiar? I’m sure it does! We’re busy people, and we need quick and easy breakfast options to make our lives less hectic. Hopefully, that quick breakfast also happens to be healthy. That’s where SmoothieBox comes in.

For years, I’ve struggled to figure out the best way to fit maximum nutrition into my morning routine. After trying every protein powder on the planet and cramming my freezer full of berries, I decided to look for a better option. I wanted fresh, nutritious ingredients without having to put in a ton of effort shopping and chopping. What did I find? SmoothieBox.

What is SmoothieBox?

SmoothieBox is redefining quick breakfast options by delivering pre-packaged, nutrient-dense, frozen smoothie ingredients right to your door! That means all you have to do is add your favorite liquid to the package of organic fruits and vegetables and blend it up. A delicious and nutritious breakfast is as easy as that!

Upon delivery of your SmoothieBox, you will receive two boxes (or more, depending on how many flavors you order). Package A contains a collection of yummy Super Smoothie flavors of your choosing. Package B is filled with collagen peptides. Simply grab package A, package B, and your favorite liquid. Then, toss it all into the blender and blend away! You can also pour your smoothie into a to-go mug, which is my preferred way to take my nutritious SmoothieBox breakfast with me.

What’s Inside?

I’m sure you’re wondering what’s in the easy, stress-relieving SmoothieBox packages. Well, let me fill you in on the details:

  • Organic fruits and vegetables
  • 20 grams of grass-fed collagen protein
  • No added sugars
  • No sugar substitutes

Health Benefits

One of the great things about SmoothieBox is the protein from grass-fed collagen. You may have heard of the word “collagen” before, but do you know what it is or what it does for your body? It’s actually an incredible supplement!

Collagen is the primary protein in our bodies. A daily serving of collagen aids in enhancing and maintaining healthy hair, skin, bones, joints, nails, and gut. Therefore, drinking a SmoothieBox smoothie for breakfast every morning can help you look and feel amazing!

Flavors

All of SmoothieBox’s flavors are delicious. Since they use grass-fed collagen protein, they don’t have any of that awful, gritty protein powder texture that so many protein-based smoothies have.

I made their Cacao Super Smoothie for myself as soon as it was delivered to my door. It went from my hand to my boyfriend’s in the blink of an eye. Needless to say, he loved it. He finished it, so I had to make another one for myself!

The cacao flavored smoothie is especially great because it satisfies that daily chocolate craving that sneaks up on most of us, and it does so first thing in the morning. You really can’t go wrong with chocolate for breakfast. It’s actually a great way to get the kiddos to eat a healthy breakfast, too, because it tastes just like a milkshake!

If you’re not a chocolate addict (like me) and you don’t want something sweet first thing in the morning, you can enjoy SmoothieBox’s Cacao Super Smoothie as a healthy dessert alternative. Did I mention that it tastes like a milkshake? It also makes a great hearty snack.

In case you haven’t already guessed it, the Cacao Super Smoothie flavor is my favorite. But, I do still love the other flavors: Green Super Smoothie and Clementine Super Smoothie. Get your SmoothieBox Super Smoothies here and get your FREE 20 ounce Healthy Human Insulated Travel Mug, perfect for school or work.

Looking for more delicious and nutritious smoothie recipes? Try these:

No matter which you choose–using SmoothieBox or making a SkinnyMs recipe–you’re sure to start your day out right with a delicious, healthy smoothie!

Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter or follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date with the latest SkinnyMs news, recipes, workouts, or meal plans!

The post Protein Breakfast with SmoothieBox appeared first on Skinny Ms..



source https://skinnyms.com/protein-breakfast-with-smoothiebox/

No comments:

Post a Comment