Tuesday, October 9, 2018

11 Make-Ahead Dessert Recipes

Aside from breakfast, I’d have to say that dessert is the most important meal. It’s the one meal that I look forward to all day. I actually base how big my dinner is on how much dessert I want, and I have no shame! However, every once in a while, I’m too tired to enjoy the best meal. That’s where these 11 make-ahead dessert recipes are life savers!

I can simply make these desserts when I meal prep for the week, and enjoy them throughout the week, stress-free. That way, I can day dream about specific desserts all week and never miss out on my favorite meal due to being too tired or lazy. These healthy desserts also keep me away from unhealthy ones!

1. Epic Clean Eating Blueberry Cheesecake Bars

I know, I know, it’s amazing that the words “cheesecake” and “clean eating” can go together. SkinnyMs works miracles with this recipe! Make these bars ahead of time, stick them in the refrigerator, and enjoy when your sweet tooth kicks in. This recipe is a great way to kick off this list of 11 make-ahead dessert recipes!

2. Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches

Number two on this list of 11 make-ahead dessert recipes will not disappoint. I, personally, think that ice cream sandwiches hit the spot any time of year and do so regardless of how long they’ve been in the freezer. With that being said, these ice cream sandwiches by Half Baked Harvest are great to make ahead of time and healthily indulge in later.

3. Classic Lemon Bars

Our Classic Lemon Bars are perfect for summer! This recipe is light, refreshing, citrusy, and one of our best make-ahead dessert recipes. They’re sure to be a hit at your next barbecue or bake sale!

4. Mint Chocolate Workout Brownies

My mom and boyfriend are both insane mint chocolate chip ice cream fans, so when I made these Mint Chocolate Workout Brownies by Chocolate Covered Katie, they were in heaven. They aren’t always the healthiest of eaters, and they couldn’t even tell that these brownies were healthy.

It’s safe to say that I will be taking Chocolate Covered Katie‘s advice and will be making these and storing the leftovers in the freezer. That way, they’ll last a whole month! What a magnificent recipe on this list of make-ahead dessert recipes!

5. No-Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies

Talk about chocolately goodness! If chocolate is the way to a girl’s heart, then so are these cookies! It’s hard to believe that they’re healthy because of how chocolatey they are. Here at SkinnyMs, we don’t mess around with make-ahead dessert recipes. We do it right.

6. Toasted Quinoa Peanut Butter Scotcharoos

This unique and nutritious dessert is brought to you by A Saucy Kitchen. Want to know why these Scotcharoos are so deserving of being on this list of make-ahead dessert recipes? Well, I’ll tell you. Aside from being super yummy, they’re also:

  • Dairy-Free
  • Refined Sugar-Free
  • Gluten-Free
  • Vegan

7. Slow Cooker Roasted Sugared Pecans

I love whipping these pecans up and storing them in jars to munch on throughout the week (if they even last that long in my house). They’re also great as small gifts or party favors, especially during the holidays!

The post 11 Make-Ahead Dessert Recipes appeared first on Skinny Ms..



source https://skinnyms.com/make-ahead-dessert-recipes/

No comments:

Post a Comment