Sunday, August 19, 2018

Best Affordable Activewear for Any Budget

When I feel comfortable in my gym clothes, I always have a better workout. Wouldn’t you agree? Loose fitting clothes or activewear allow me to move more easily, which is imperative for getting in a great workout. Another thing many women (myself included) worry about is pants and leggings. Don’t you hate it when they end up being see-through? YIKES, right? It’s important to make sure that the clothes we wear are just as durable as they are comfortable. Of course, it’s important to look cute too! That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best affordable activewear fit for any budget.

You’ll find everything that you need for your gym wardrobe, regardless of the time of year. We’ve added lower and higher priced items, but every item in the list has received the best reviews. Our picks are comfortable, durable, and they’ll make you look great!

Pants

BootyQueen Apparel Leggings

I’m completely OBSESSED with these pants. I’ve personally been a fan of BootyQueen Apparel even before they were seen on SharkTank. Amanda Latona, the founder of BootyQueen, is a International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) Pro. So, she definitely knows what it takes to make a great pair of workout pants.

These pants are comfortable, durable and freaking adorable. They are “squat-tested,” so there will be no see-through surprises come leg day. They also are designed to accentuate all of your assets, if you know what I mean, so show ’em off!

ODODOS Stretch High Waist Workout Pants with Pockets

These yoga pants are on our best affordable activewear fit for any budget list because they’re well constructed and available at a great price. They’re made with non-see-through material and come in a variety of fun colors. These high-waisted pants hold your tummy in and won’t slip down as you move.

Another thing that sets these apart from other workout pants is their sleek pockets that allow you to easily keep your phone on you. These yoga pants are a best seller, and it’s easy to see why! They come highly recommended from our team.

Shorts

Yoga Shorts with Pockets

Here’s another best seller for the list! They, too, have pockets for your phone. Buyers have commented that they love that these shorts don’t ride up the leg nearly as much as other shorts they’ve tried. These yoga shorts are made of a thick, supportive material so again – no see-through issues! These are a great option when the weather is warmer and you can’t stomach the thought of wearing pants.

Sports Bra

FITTIN Racerback Sports Bra

The moisture-wicking, medium-support FITTIN sports bra has received a ton of great feedback online. Ladies of all sizes say they feel completely secure in this sports bra, whether they’re walking, jogging, running, or weightlifting. It comes in a variety of colors and it’s designed to keep you cool. If you need a new sports bra, try this one!

Tanks

Icyzone Sexy Yoga Tank

These tanks will keep you cool and looking cute! You can wear them tied or leave them untied. They’re a great choice for the gym (or even running errands), and it doesn’t hurt that they’re super affordable. This sexy tank is also incredibly comfortable, so add it to your shopping cart, girl!

Funny Threadz Flowy Tank

I can’t even begin to tell you just how many “punny” and witty workout tanks I own. This soft, lightweight tank loudly declares, “There’s a 99% chance I’m HUNGRY” and it’s one of my favorites. My husband says that I should wear it as a warning when I’m feeling “Hangry.” I know I’m not the only one who loves it because it has all 5-star reviews!

Funny Threadz Burnout Tank

I had to throw this one onto our best affordable activewear fit for any budget list when I came across it. It literally made me laugh out loud! If you have a trainer, PLEASE buy this shirt. On multiple occasions, I’ve had clients walk into the gym wearing this tank that says “Personally victimized by my TRAINER,” and I got such a kick out of it. I think your trainer would, too!

One of my clients wore this tank and was worried that it might offend me. Not only was I not offended, but I loved it! When my clients wear a shirt like this, I know I’m doing something right!

T-Shirt

Loose Fitting Yoga Tee

Everyone needs a plain, loose fitting, comfy tee. If you don’t own one, get this one! It’s lightweight, true-to-size, and extremely comfortable. Its affordable nature really make this worthy of its all 5-star reviews. It’s a great choice for a workout tee!

Long Sleeve Tops

Casual Crop Top Track Jacket

I am in LOVE with this jacket! It’s a 5-star top seller because the quality is great. I expected it to be a lot more expensive, but it’s available for fewer than $30 dollars!

This crop-top jacket has a full-zip front, and the adorable neck line will protect you from the cold. This jacket also has dropped shoulders, so it’s loose and will allow for easy movement. It also has thumb holes so the sleeves will stay in place.

Half Zip Mesh Pullover

This pull-over is fantastic for both inside and outside the gym. It’s a half-zip in the front with a mesh panel crop beginning at the waistline. This pullover is super cute and will allow you to modestly show off those abs that you’ve been working on! The mesh panel also provides ventilation, so it’ll keep you perfectly comfortable. It’s extremely stylish and available for only $24.99.

This completes our list of the best affordable activewear fit for any budget. All of these items are reasonably priced and well-made. Pick up a few of these products and you’ll be the envy of the gym. Now that you’ve got your new gym wardrobe, make fitness a lifestyle with this Forever Workout Plan!

What do you think of our choices? Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!

Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest workout routines that will show off your new clothes!

 

The post Best Affordable Activewear for Any Budget appeared first on Skinny Ms..



source https://skinnyms.com/best-affordable-activewear-for-any-budget/

No comments:

Post a Comment