Friday, May 18, 2018

55 Summer Fruit Infused Water Recipes For Weight Loss

Can you see the sun’s rays beating down on you? Can you see yourself sitting on the beach with a new bikini on (one that you look and feel great in, by the way?!)? Can you taste the juicy watermelon? Can you feel the cool, sandy breeze that came just in time to cool you off? The only thing missing from this amazing summeresque scenario is (drum roll please) some summer fruit-infused water!

Now, don’t get me wrong, the typical lemon water is really great. In fact, I drink a glass or two almost every day. But, here on this list, we’re getting creative. Sure, we have some of the more typical water-infused recipes for those of you who like to keep it simple and old school. Believe me, I am sometimes one of those people, too (hence why I drink lemon water almost every day).

But, with this list of 55 different water-infused recipes that are perfect for when you need a cooling summer refreshment, we had to have some fun! From bubbly infused water recipes, to recipes that call for some kombucha, to recipes that use water and fruit to create amazing iced teas and lemonades, to recipes that throw just about every fruit possible into the mix, this list is sure to give you at least one (and I’m sure there will be more than one) recipe that you will fall in love with. It might even replace that daily lemon water of yours!

1. Cucumber Melon Detox Drink

What better way to get ready for summer than with a detox drink? Excuse me, I meant a detox drink WITH FRUIT IN IT! This SkinnyMs fruit-infused water recipe is a detox drink, but that doesn’t mean that it’s loaded with ingredients or filled with powders. This detox drink calls for a total of six ingredients, and they’re all natural. Plus, the melon part of the recipe is kind of up for interpretation. If you want to use cantaloupe, go for it. If you want to use honeydew, go for it. If you want to use my favorite, watermelon, go for it.

2.  Watermelon Agua Fresca

Speaking of watermelon, this agua fresca by What’s Gaby Cooking is delicious! Before coming across this recipe, I actually had no idea that agua fresca was basically just water and fruit mixed together.

For this recipe, I sometimes choose to opt out of the sugar. I’ve even swapped it out for honey before! Whichever way you choose to do it, you’re sure to love it!

3. Fruit Infused Water

Damn Delicious may have made the title of her recipe simple, but the flavors of the recipe are anything but simple! They’re sweet and insanely refreshing thanks to the fruit the recipe calls for:

  • Kiwi
  • Blueberries
  • Raspberries

4. Strawberry-Basil Water

Alright, you might already know this by now, but berries are my favorite fruit. Blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, strawberries, raspberries…I can’t just pick one. They’re all too good! With that being said, you could probably put any berry in water for me to like it, but this Strawberry-Basil Water recipe of ours is actually AMAZING.

How do I know? Well, when a four year old takes your water bottle full of it and proceeds to finish all of it, you know.

5. Chia and Acai Fresca

I am always looking for new ways to incorporate chia seeds into my meals. They’re just so good for you and since they’re tasteless, they can really be thrown into so many things! That being said, I was a huge fan of this infused-water recipe by Green Kitchen Stories before even trying it. Then, after I did try it, I became an even bigger fan! So yummy!

6. Homemade Electrolyte Drink For POTS

Whether you suffer from Postural Orthostatic Tachyardia Syndrome (POTS) or not, this infused-water recipe by A Saucy Kitchen is delicious! The orange, lime, and lemon flavors scream “summer!” while the drink itself works to hydrate.

7. Morning Lemon & Mint Detox Water

I love, love, love kicking my day off with a big, cold glass of water infused with both lemon and mint. It really gets my body working properly while ridding it of any toxins. And let’s not forget how metabolism-boosting it is! Hello, weight loss promoter!

The post 55 Summer Fruit Infused Water Recipes For Weight Loss appeared first on Skinny Ms..



source https://skinnyms.com/55-summer-fruit-infused-water-recipes-for-weight-loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment